Saturday, February 7, 2009

Post 1

Alrighty, time to blog. This black background is nice...
I've noticed that pages with dark colors tend to be more visually arresting, and to perhaps give off a greater sense of urgency, of "hey, read this!" White backgrounds have a lighter mood, and I at least find them easier to click away from...

Ok, anyway, here's the deal: I just wrote a novella. It's supposed to be serious. It's supposed to be a bit of an artistic statement. It's supposed to get published at some point. It's supposed to be read, and to make people Think!

This may not happen for a while (or it may!). But there should be other projects down the line, too. I believe I have things to say. And even if none of my artistic attempts break through and cannot not cause others to think, the fact remains that I do think.

And so...I start this blog. Let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment