Monday, November 30, 2009

A book! Websites!

Despite appearances, I actually have been writing quite a lot. It's all just been in the form of comments here.



Oh, and there is a book. The cover looks like this. More can be learned at these websites:

yesterdayandtodaybook.com

lonelysong.com

The latter is the site of my publishing company (this term is used in the loosest sense). It includes a place for feedback and a discussion forum. It was also designed expressly for all browsers not named Internet Explorer. IE 7 and earlier do not display the site correctly. But I am not expending the energy required to figure out how to fix this.

Web designing would NOT be my dream job. Tedious is a gentle way to describe it. Not that I wouldn't be willing to take on the job of helping someone design their simple site, but adding much functionality seems to increase difficulty exponentially.

Anyway, I stand behind Yesterday and Today. Early feedback indicates that it encourages readers to THINK! And that, in essence, is all I hope for.

1 comment:

  1. Your post is pretty good, it says the content you want to mention and I thank you for that article, besides you can watch more movies as well as

    annihilation netflix

    all the money in the world imdb

    annihilation film

    all the money in the world online

    ReplyDelete