Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ok, now I do this...

I will make lots of posts over the next few weeks +. 3 things:

1. I have finished the 3rd (and at least very nearly final) draft of a novella. Now I have to figure out how to get it published. It is supposed to be serious. Most of the content does not make sense without context, but I will try to figure out an excerpt that can stand alone and post it.

2. I made a long poem that I think is decent but will become increasingly irrelevant to me (except for the end. The end is a rush!) So I will post it soon, in sections.

3. I have to write something dedicated to this person who I don't know who doesn't know me whose blog entries I read. Why? The thought processes evident in this person's writing are...fascinating? That sounds cliche - which is why I have to make a proper post to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment